Steps to Success
Let’s Start by Making Sure It’s the Right Fit
Our website features the faces and videos of real franchisees—all success stories, all champions in anyone’s league. Like you, at the start of their journey, they had questions that needed to be answered, assurances that needed to be made, smooth transitions to be planned, and dreams to be realized.
Chat with a Business Development Pro. Take a few minutes to connect with us. Ask your initial questions, and decide if you see the potential to move on to the next step.
Schedule a face-to-face meeting or introductory webinar. We’re glad to visit your business or schedule a webinar call. Take this opportunity to learn more about our brand family resources and the value we can add for you, your employees and your company.
Attend Discovery Day. If you like what you hear, you and your team can attend one of our Discovery Days, where you’ll make connections with your future franchise operations support team and other contractor owners. This is your chance to learn more about how investing in one of our three brands has benefitted many contractor owners before you.
Complete Your Application. If you like what you’ve seen and heard take the next step and send us your application to franchise.
“Once I did the research I realized that it was still a privately owned company, it’s our company BUT now you have all these processes and procedures available to you to be able to really look at your business.”Terry REGAN, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® and One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® franchisee in Providence, RI
- Invest In Three Successful Brands! Learn Why
So What Happens After You Sign?
A few things need to happen after you sign on the dotted line. Take a look at our time-tested preparation process while you await your grand opening:
- Create your 30-60-90-day conversion plan: One of our field business consultants can come to you and help you create your transition plan.
- Attend franchise orientation: Your team will attend a four-day orientation to learn operation basics and brand information.
- Begin systems training: Our four-day, in-person training process will go over our proprietary business management systems and technology.
- Success Academy® ongoing, on-demand training: We’ll give you access to an online training platform that’s available 24/7/365. This unique tool offers complete access to topics that are geared toward helping your business succeed.