Why One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®?
When You’re with Us, You’re Part of Something Bigger
You may not be comfortable with the idea of converting your business to a national brand name. You already have an established business of your own and your customers and employees depend on you. Why would you change something that’s already working?
- FOUR SIMPLE STEPS TO SUCCESS LEARN MORE HERE
Take a Look at Our Conversion Incentive Program
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®, we offer more than just an HVAC franchise opportunity. When you come onboard with us, you’ll realize:
You can do so much more for your customers, your employees and yourself,
Contractors who qualify may receive substantial financial assistance to help in the transition, and
You’ll retain 100% ownership of your company
Each of our franchisees is experienced, talented, and uniquely qualified to be part of our peer-to-peer network. Sit down with us and let’s discuss a plan that will work for your business. We’ve done it time and time again. And we’re excited to do it for your business, too. Start the conversation today.
Get the tools you need to grow without overextending yourself. Fill out a Contact Us form today for more details on our conversion opportunity.
“ I knew we were supplying and providing superior service as a One Hour HVAC contractor and I looked around at the plumbing competition. I knew with the support of the franchises and their branding and their morals and ethics that we could start a plumbing franchise and be better than our competition.”Chris Baumann, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® franchisee in East Peoria, IL
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service Plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition