What Does It Take to Transition to One Hour®?
Our business model is best suited for residential HVAC business owners who have achieved an annual operating sales volume of $2 million.
- One Hour has 100s of service areas nationwide! Check Available Territories
Estimated Investment for Conversion
The total conversion investment necessary to begin operation will vary based on your current business assets. The minimum initial franchise fees for both Conversion franchises and Start-Up franchises are $43,000 for a territory that has a minimum population of 100,000, plus $430 for each 1,000 of population above 100,000. Conversion and Start-Up cost models are included in our Franchise Disclosure Document.
If your business qualifies the One Hour offer may provide substantial financial assistance to help in your transition.
Contact us at (866) 392-7396 for more investment information.
“Reading about it is great but you need to get your hands on it. You need to go to a Discovery Day. Talk to these contractors who are in the One Hour system to see what the difference is. Because until you can touch it and feel it, you’re just thinking franchise. And it’s not a franchise, it’s a family.”Derek Cole, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® franchisee in Fayetteville, NC
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service Plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- Consistency is Key to Growth When you become a One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® franchisee, you have a proven template for growth and profitability ... Read More
- 6 Tips to Increase Retention #1 Encourage Self-Growth Younger workers are seeking ways to improve themselves and their professional skills. This is often ... Read More
- New Family, Continued Legacy Business Insights on Franchising When you become a One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® franchisee, you not only keep your company’s history, you also gain an ... Read More