What Does It Take to Transition to One Hour®?
Our business model is best suited to companies currently providing residential services. Depending on your goals for future growth we offer an area development option. Some companies may qualify for our Conversion Incentive Program.
If you are an entrepreneur or looking to start your own company we would be glad to take your call and assess how our franchise options may be of help to you in reaching your business goals.
- One Hour has 100s of service areas nationwide! Check Available Territories
Minimum Initial Fees
The minimum initial franchise fees for Conversion franchises and Start-Up franchises are $43,000 for a territory with a minimum population of 100,000, plus $430 for each 1,000 of population above 100,000. The total conversion investment necessary to begin operation will vary based on your current business assets. Conversion and Start-Up cost models are included in our Franchise Disclosure Document.
If your business qualifies One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® may offer you substantial financial assistance to help in your transition through our Conversion Incentive Program.
Contact us at (866) 392-7396 for more investment information.
“Reading about it is great but you need to get your hands on it. You need to go to a Discovery Day. Talk to these contractors who are in the One Hour system to see what the difference is. Because until you can touch it and feel it, you’re just thinking franchise. And it’s not a franchise, it’s a family.”Derek Cole, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® franchisee in Fayetteville, NC
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service for Customers plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition