Why Mister Sparky® Electrical Services
Guiding Business Owners toward Even Greater Success
What kind of benefit exists in changing something that already works? You’ve worked hard to establish your business. You have employees and customers who depend on you. We offer more than just an electrical service franchise opportunity. Our contractor owners see their businesses grow and thrive thanks to our support, training, and resources. Convert your business to a national brand name while retaining ownership of your business.
- CONVERT YOUR BUSINESS TO A NATIONAL BRAND NAME! LEARN MORE
Our Conversion Incentive Program Rises Above
Our Mister Sparky® conversion model runs a little differently than your typical franchise.
When you come onboard with us, you’ll realize:
You can do so much more for your customers, your employees and yourself
Contractors who qualify receive an upfront incentive payment
You’ll retain 100% ownership of your business
Each of our franchisee owners is experienced, talented, and uniquely qualified to be part of Mister Sparky®. Sit down with us and let’s discuss a plan that will work for your business. Start the conversation today.
Get the tools you need to grow without overextending yourself. Reach out to us at (866) 392-7396 for more details on our conversion opportunity.
“I was a trades guy. I wanted to grow a business but really didn’t have the skills to do it. If you have the drive and determination and want to learn, the network is very open to helping you. The network, the tools, there is no way that I would be where I’m at without this brand.”Aaron Hagan, Mister Sparky® franchisee in Northwest AR, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service Plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- Is Professionalism A Lost Art? Social media and changes in our country’s culture have created a must-have-it-right-now mindset. Sometimes that attitude can ... Read More
- 6 Tips to Increase Retention #1 Encourage Self-Growth Younger workers are seeking ways to improve themselves and their professional skills. This is often ... Read More
- Why Turnover Isn't a Problem, but Retention Is As a franchise owner, you work hard to build your location’s brand in your community, train employees, and even to find the ... Read More