Mister Sparky® electrical services Brings Our Rich History to Your Business
At Mister Sparky® Electrical Services, our business approach and customer approach can simply be summed up with the phrase, “America’s On-Time Electrician®.” Timely service is the foundation of our success and a major part of the reason why our name is at the top of the electrical service franchise leaderboard.
- LEARN ABOUT THE FOUR STEPS TO SUCCESS READ MORE HERE
Helping Franchisee Owners Become Part of Something Bigger
Mister Sparky® electrical services is a proud member of the Clockwork, Inc. family. Our brand along with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® lead the home service franchise industry with a rapidly expanding network of more than 300 contractor owners throughout the country. It’s our pleasure to serve millions of homes every year. We understand that every electrician runs his or her business differently. We know just how hard it can be to become recognized and continue to stand out among all of the other electricians in your area. Fortunately, our team has the tools and resources you need to stay ahead of your competition and create long-lasting success.
With our success and experience, our franchisee owners know that they can trust us to give them all of the support and resources they need to pursue bigger and better success milestones.
Contact us at (866) 392-7396 to learn more or get started today!
“My main focus from the beginning was to find something that would give my children a good business platform, a retirement vehicle for myself, and a legacy for my children’s children.”George Saldana, Mister Sparky® franchisee in San Antonio, TX
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service Plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- Is Professionalism A Lost Art? Social media and changes in our country’s culture have created a must-have-it-right-now mindset. Sometimes that attitude can ... Read More
- 6 Tips to Increase Retention #1 Encourage Self-Growth Younger workers are seeking ways to improve themselves and their professional skills. This is often ... Read More
- Why Turnover Isn't a Problem, but Retention Is As a franchise owner, you work hard to build your location’s brand in your community, train employees, and even to find the ... Read More