What Does It Take to Transition Your Business to Mister Sparky® electrical services
The Mister Sparky ® franchise model is designed for residential electrical service business owners who have achieved a minimum sales volume of $1,000,000.
- Join the #1 electrical services franchise! JOIN TODAY
Estimated Investment for Conversion
The total conversion investment necessary to begin operation will vary based on your current business assets. The minimum initial franchise fees for both Conversion franchises and Start-Up franchises range $33,000 for a territory that has a minimum population of 200,000, plus $165 for each 1,000 of population above 200,000. Conversion and Start-Up cost models are included in our Franchise Disclosure Document.
If your business qualifies, the Mister Sparky® offer may provide substantial financial assistance to help in your transition.
Contact us at
(866) 392-7396 to learn more about our brand, our business conversion model,
and our one-of-a-kind electrician franchise opportunity.
“There is power in numbers and that’s why I bought into the brand. One of the greatest things we have is private branded products, smoke detectors that sort of thing. An independent cannot get that kind of value. If you can’t beat ‘em, you better join ‘em.”Rusty Wise, Mister Sparky® franchisee in Cherry Hill & Charlotte, NC
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service Plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- Is Professionalism A Lost Art? Social media and changes in our country’s culture have created a must-have-it-right-now mindset. Sometimes that attitude can ... Read More
- 6 Tips to Increase Retention #1 Encourage Self-Growth Younger workers are seeking ways to improve themselves and their professional skills. This is often ... Read More
- Why Turnover Isn't a Problem, but Retention Is As a franchise owner, you work hard to build your location’s brand in your community, train employees, and even to find the ... Read More