What Does It Take to Transition Your Business to Mister Sparky® electrical services?
Our business model is best suited to companies currently providing residential services. Depending on your goals for future growth we offer an area development option. Some companies may qualify for our Conversion Incentive Program.
If you are an entrepreneur or looking to start your own company we would be glad to take your call and assess how our franchise options may be of help to you in reaching your business goals.
- Join the electrical services franchise THAT OUTPACES THE INDUSTRY! START A CONVERSATION
Minimum Initial Fees
The minimum initial franchise fees* for Conversion franchises ranges between $9,900 to $29,700 and Start-Up franchises initial franchise fees* are $33,000. The total conversion investment necessary to begin operation will vary based on your current business assets. Conversion and Start-Up cost models are included in our 2020 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
If your business qualifies, the Mister Sparky® may offer you financial assistance to help in your transition through our Conversion Incentive Program.
We are a member of the International Franchise Association (“IFA”) and we participate in the IFA’s VetFran® Program, which provides special financial incentives to qualified veterans. Pursuant to this program, we reduce the Franchise Fee by 30% for all honorably discharged veterans of American and Canadian armed forces. This discount is for the first franchise only.
*See Item 7 of our 2020 Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”) for further details.
Contact us today by filling out a
Contact Form to learn more about our brand, our business conversion model,
and our one-of-a-kind electrician franchise opportunity.
“There is power in numbers and that’s why I bought into the brand. If you can’t beat ‘em, you better join ‘em.”Rusty Wise, Mister Sparky® franchisee in CherryVILLE, NC
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service for Customers plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated Systems Track All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- Scott Rohrer on How Franchising Strengthened His Family Business After 45 years of being in business under the family name, Scott Rohrer and his dad in Lancaster, PA, made the decision to ... Read More
- The Art of Professionalism In this age of immediacy, it is easy to let the finer points of business fall through the cracks. Attention to detail and ... Read More
- Serving people in these difficult times Cherie & Jack Jester - Oak Hall, VA Mister Sparky Electric and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Uncertainty has become a part of ... Read More