Why Benjamin Franklin Plumbing®?
When You Join Our Brands You're Part of Something Bigger
You may not be comfortable with the idea of converting your business to a national brand name. You already have an established business of your own and your customers and employees depend on you. Why would you change something that’s already working?
When you put your trust in the hands of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing®, you’ll realize that we offer much more than a typical plumbing franchise opportunity.
- achieve your business goals today! start a conversation
No matter where your skills lie, we can help you take your business to the next level
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing®, we offer more than just a residential plumbing franchise opportunity. When you come onboard with us, you’ll realize:
- You can do so much more for your customers, your employees and yourself,
- Contractors who qualify may receive financial support to help in the transition, and
- You’ll still retain 100% ownership of your company.
Each of our franchisee owners is experienced, talented, and uniquely qualified to be part of our peer-to-peer network. Sit down with us and let’s discuss a plan that will work for your business. We’ve done it time and time again. And we’re excited to do it for your business, too. Start the conversation today.
Get the tools you need to grow without overextending yourself. Fill out a Contact Us form today for more details on our conversion opportunity.
“The franchise has definitely been an edge for us. I think the name Ben Franklin is an easily recognizable name, and I think we have built a good image. I think the benefits to employees is definitely plenty of work”Daniel Gagne, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® franchisee in the Bay Area
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service Plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Gives Away Free Face Masks When masks became mandatory in North Carolina, the local One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing ... Read More
- Gerald Allison in Knoxville, TN Helps Local Community With Essential Items Employees at the dual-owned One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Knoxville, TN, are ... Read More
- Scott Rohrer on How Franchising Strengthened His Family Business After 45 years of being in business under the family name, Scott Rohrer and his dad in Lancaster, PA, made the decision to ... Read More