Adding Value for You
Not all plumbing businesses are created equal. From marketing strategies to customer service, there are many factors that help some plumber franchise opportunities stand above the rest. Fortunately, our success at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® has shown that we have found what it takes to stay ahead of the competition.
- ACHIEVE YOUR BUSINESS GOALS WITH BENJAMIN FRANKLIN convert your business
What Sets Us Apart from the Competition?
Benjamin Franklin® was established upon one simple premise: Always be on time. This has helped us gain recognition as “The Punctual Plumber®,” something that represents much more than a simple marketing slogan. Customers know that they can depend on us to arrive on time and complete our job in reliable, efficient manner. This established trust has helped us rise to the top as a successful plumbing franchise.
Consider Being a Part of Something Bigger
Our brand is proud to be a part of the Clockwork, Inc. family, an organization that includes One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® and Mister Sparky® electrical services. With a rapidly growing network of nearly 300 franchisees, we’re proud to be a leader in the home service franchise arena.
Let's start a conversation. Fill out a Contact Form to get started.. it never hurts to listen to new opportunities.
“We had done a lot of research on Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. It was something that Bruce and I really wanted, it really attracted us. The processes. It works. The training. It works. And the customer focus.”Madonna Forthofer, Benjamin Franklin and One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning franchisee in Kansas City, MO
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service for Customers plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Franchisees
- Integrated Systems to Track All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence with National Brand Recognition
- Scott Rohrer on How Franchising Strengthened His Family Business After 45 years of being in business under the family name, Scott Rohrer and his dad in Lancaster, PA, made the decision to ... Read More
- The Art of Professionalism In this age of immediacy, it is easy to let the finer points of business fall through the cracks. Attention to detail and ... Read More
- Serving people in these difficult times Cherie & Jack Jester - Oak Hall, VA Mister Sparky Electric and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Uncertainty has become a part of ... Read More