What Does it Take to Transition to the Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® Brand?
Our business model is best suited to companies currently providing residential services. Depending on your goals for future growth we offer an area development option. Some companies may qualify for our Conversion Incentive Program.
If you are an entrepreneur or looking to start your own company we would be glad to take your call and assess how our franchise options may be of help to you in reaching your business goals.
- benjamin franklin has 100S of service areas nationwide! sEE Available Territories
Minimum Initial Fees
The minimum initial franchise fees for Conversion franchises and Start-Up franchises are $43,000 for a territory with a minimum population of 100,000, plus $430 for each 1,000 of population above 100,000. The total conversion investment necessary to begin operation will vary based on your current business assets. Conversion and Start-Up cost models are included in our Franchise Disclosure Document.
If your business qualifies, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® may offer you substantial financial assistance to help in your transition through our Conversion Incentive Program.
Our Discovery Day process provides you with more detail to assist you in
determining if a Benjamin Franklin franchise is right for you.
Fill out a contact form to learn more about our plumbing franchise opportunity!
“Customers pay our bills not water heaters and not air conditioners, It’s customers so we can give them a good service and have it consistently that’s what makes us more profitable.”Larry Thornton, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® and One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® franchisee in Phoenix and Lake Havasu, AZ and Las Vegas, NV
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service for Customers plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- And now a word (or two) about bad communication Bad communication skills not only damage personal relationships, they reduce business profits. Establishing effective ... Read More
- Franchising & You: How to be the King of Your Castle No one said that running a business was easy. In fact, it’s the opposite. So, why do it? As an independent business owner, ... Read More
- Why do contractors franchise? Franchising offered Lenny Siers a Viable Strategy to Understand the Changing Consumer Landscape and Grow His Business Lenny ... Read More