Start the Evolution to a New Benjamin Franklin Brand
The Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® franchise model is best suited to residential plumbing business owners who have achieved an annual operating sales volume of at least $1 million.
- benjamin franklin has 100S of service areas nationwide! sEE Available Territories
Estimated Investment for Conversion
The total conversion investment necessary to begin operation will vary based on your current business assets. The minimum initial franchise fees for both Conversion franchises and Start-Up franchises are $43,000 for a territory that has a minimum population of 100,000, plus $430 for each 1,000 of population above 100,000. Conversion and Start-Up cost models are included in our Franchise Disclosure Document.
If your business qualifies, Benjamin Franklin® may provide substantial financial assistance to help you transition to our nationally recognized brand.
Our Discovery Day process provides you with more detail to assist you in
determining if a Benjamin Franklin franchise is right for you.
Call (866) 392-7396 to learn more or to get started!
“Customers pay our bills not water heaters and not air conditioners, It’s customers so we can give them a good service and have it consistently that’s what makes us more profitable.”Larry Thornton, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® and One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® franchisee in Phoenix and Lake Havasu, AZ and Las Vegas, NV
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service Plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- Why did they franchise? Read More
- Consistency is Key to Growth When you become a One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® franchisee, you have a proven template for growth and profitability ... Read More
- 6 Tips to Increase Retention #1 Encourage Self-Growth Younger workers are seeking ways to improve themselves and their professional skills. This is often ... Read More