What Does it Take to Transition to the Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® Brand?
Our business model is best suited to companies currently providing residential services. Depending on your goals for future growth we offer an area development option. Some companies may qualify for our Conversion Incentive Program.
If you are an entrepreneur or looking to start your own company we would be glad to take your call and assess how our franchise options may be of help to you in reaching your business goals.
- benjamin franklin has hundreds of service areas nationwide! sEE Available Territories
Minimum Initial Fees
The minimum initial franchise fees* for Conversion franchises is between $12,900 to $38,700 and for a Start-Up franchise the franchise fee* is $43,000. The total conversion investment necessary to begin operation will vary based on your current business assets. Conversion and Start-Up cost models are included in our most recent Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
If your business qualifies, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® may offer you substantial financial assistance to help in your transition through our Conversion Incentive Program.
We are a member of the International Franchise Association (“IFA”) and we participate in the IFA’s VetFran® Program, which provides special financial incentives to qualified veterans. Pursuant to this program, we reduce the Franchise Fee by 30% for all honorably discharged veterans of American and Canadian armed forces. This discount is for the first franchise only.
*See Item 7 of our 2020 Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”) for further details.
Our Discovery Day process provides you with more detail to assist you in
determining if a Benjamin Franklin franchise is right for you.
Fill out a contact form to learn more about our plumbing franchise opportunity!
“Customers pay our bills not water heaters and not air conditioners, It’s customers so we can give them a good service and have it consistently that’s what makes us more profitable.”Larry Thornton, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® and One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® franchisee in Phoenix and Lake Havasu, AZ and Las Vegas, NV
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service for Customers plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated SystemsTrack All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Gives Away Free Face Masks When masks became mandatory in North Carolina, the local One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing ... Read More
- Gerald Allison in Knoxville, TN Helps Local Community With Essential Items Employees at the dual-owned One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Knoxville, TN, are ... Read More
- Scott Rohrer on How Franchising Strengthened His Family Business After 45 years of being in business under the family name, Scott Rohrer and his dad in Lancaster, PA, made the decision to ... Read More