What Does It Take to Transition Your Business to Mister Sparky® electrical services?
Our business model is best suited to companies currently providing residential services. Depending on your goals for future growth we offer an area development option. Some companies may qualify for our Conversion Incentive Program.
If you are an entrepreneur or looking to start your own company we would be glad to take your call and assess how our franchise options may be of help to you in reaching your business goals.
- Join the electrical services franchise THAT OUTPACES THE INDUSTRY! START A CONVERSATION
Minimum Initial Fees
The minimum initial franchise fees for Conversion franchises and Start-Up franchises are $33,000 for a territory with a minimum population of 200,000, plus $165 for each 1,000 of population above 200,000. The total conversion investment necessary to begin operation will vary based on your current business assets. Conversion and Start-Up cost models are included in our Franchise Disclosure Document.
If your business qualifies, the Mister Sparky® may offer you substantial financial assistance to help in your transition through our Conversion Incentive Program.
Contact us at
(866) 392-7396 to learn more about our brand, our business conversion model,
and our one-of-a-kind electrician franchise opportunity.
“There is power in numbers and that’s why I bought into the brand. If you can’t beat ‘em, you better join ‘em.”Rusty Wise, Mister Sparky® franchisee in CherryVILLE, NC
- Manufacturer Rebates, Discounts and Private Label Options
- Maintenance Essentials, Front-of-the-line Service for Customers plus Per Incident Replacement Coverage
- On-demand Technical & Business Management Training
- Proven Operational Systems, Insight From a Nationwide Network of Contractors
- Integrated Systems Track All Your Business Metrics
- Enhance Your Local Presence With National Brand Recognition
- Is Professionalism A Lost Art? Social media and changes in our country’s culture have created a must-have-it-right-now mindset. Sometimes that attitude can ... Read More
- 6 Tips to Increase Retention #1 Encourage Self-Growth Younger workers are seeking ways to improve themselves and their professional skills. This is often ... Read More
- Why Turnover Isn't a Problem, but Retention Is As a franchise owner, you work hard to build your location’s brand in your community, train employees, and even to find the ... Read More